Pack Committee Fundraising Coordinator
The goal of the Fundraising Coordinator is to supervise fundraising and ensure that every youth member has the
opportunity to participate in Pack, District and / or Council Fundraising events.
Responsibilities: The pack fundraising coordinator is responsible for
- Make recommendations on fundraising activities.
- Work with the den leaders to
provide fundraising training for youth and families.
- Help the pack
committee and Cubmaster with fundraising events.
- Provide sufficient fundraising opportunities so that
boys can pay for their Basic Expenses and have money in
their Escrow Accounts.
- Work with the Treasurer in conducting council-approved
pack money-earning projects.
- All Fundraising activities and the profit allocation
to the unit will be in compliance with BSA Policy.